Monday, October 19, 2015

Flip Flopping the Syllabus

I think one of the nice things about designing my own course is that I am in control. I have lots of ideas that will come at any random moment (ask anyone who's ever met me, it's been commented on many times). I am in process of creating a video, but I need to order supplies that won't be here until Wednesday, and I have a new tutorial idea I want to try out.

My lovely younger sister Shayna (who is younger, despite popular opinion), will be turning 16 on November 1. I love gift giving, and I wanted to find something this year that she would really appreciate and use. This past year (well, since January or so), she has become a big fan of the TV series Parks and Rec. (For the record, I introduced her to it. Then she convinced me to go back and watch the series, which I did. It was fantastic.

My DIY Learning Project 4 was geared towards fan culture and fan-produced DIY art and pop culture- inspired crafts. After a quick google search, I couldn't find any Parks and Rec Inspired recipes that had nicely written tutorials. So I DIYed it!!



For my first project, I will be creating an online tutorial blog for Parks and Rec inspired recipes. So my video project will now be project 2. Try and keep up :)

Stay Creative!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment